|Dimensions||34 × 34 × 4 cm|
XXS, XS, S, M, L
The Jersey Bandeau Top in Lava
The double layer and double twist is the best kept secret of our Jersey Bandeau Top. Simple, but effective. Cotton, Silk and Merino wool hugging your body will almost make you forget that you are even wearing something. But only almost. Because you will be turning heads while wearing it either by itself, or over our Jersey Maxi Dress and Jersey Long Top, as well as any other garment you wish. Front and back are identical, so you might need to watch your back, because you’ll be just as alluring.
Made to order sustainably, we produce each garment especially for you. Orders from The Jersey Collection are recieved within 7 days from the order date.
The Jersey Bandeau Top in Lava is defined by:
- 100% Italian fabric, made from a blend of organic cotton, silk, and a merino wool blend;
- Fabric has a slight natural stretch, even though there’s no elastane, providing a fabulous fit;
- Live edge seamless cut (creating a cool and slight curl that constitutes a seminal part of the design);
- The Jersey Bandeau Top in Lava is woven, dyed and finished by one of the oldest weaving families near Venice, Italy;
- We use only and exclusively the best yarns on the market. Our collection includes Sea Island, Ice Cotton, Supima, and Pima certified yarns;
- Fabric entirely made in Italy, The Jersey Bandeau Top in Lava is hand-sewn in Bulgaria;
- GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified silk;
- OCS (Organic Content Standard) certified (organically grown silk);
- Traceability & Fashion certified silk, including DETOX Greenpeace certification;
- For more about our sustainability, please read our page here;
- Click the sizing chart link, below, for our size chart based on both bust and hips – which gives The Jersey Bandeau Top in Lava a superior fit;
- Dry clean or gentle hand-wash highly recommended!